Founder: Purple Octopus Management
PTSD and trauma release specialist therapist, trainer, coach and speaker
Lisa Wolfe is one of the UK’s leading experts in supporting sufferers of significant trauma, post-traumatic stress and PTSD towards recovery.
She specialises in working with people whose mental health challenges result from severe experiences, including neglect, abuse or exposure to armed conflict.
A degree-educated, solution-focused psychotherapist, clinical hypnotherapist, qualified trainer and speaker, Lisa has over 10,000 client hours gained over two decades of clinical experience, during which she has proved that for many people full recovery from trauma is not just a hope but a reality.
With over 20 years in the mental health and coaching world, following a successful career in the Armed Forces, Lisa combines extensive real-life experience, advanced qualifications and practical resources to bring a uniquely informative, interactive, empowering and thought-provoking style to mental health training, coaching and speaking.
- Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training: Diploma in Solution-Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH)
- The Open University: BSc (Hons) Psychology
- University of Derby Online: Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Studies and Skills
- National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioural Medicine:
- Neurobiology of Trauma
- Advanced Trauma Series
- How Trauma Impacts the Major Brain Networks
- Treating Trauma Series
- Pain of Abandonment
- Clinical Applications of The Polyvagal Theory
- Neuroscience of Psychotherapy
- Development Psychology
- Rethinking Trauma
- The Fear-Driven Brain (How a New Intervention is Changing Trauma Treatment)
Associations and memberships:
- National Council of Psychotherapists
- UK Association for Solution Focused Practice
- National Council for Hypnotherapists
- Human Givens Institute
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council